Where to go with your dog(s) in Devon
Walks onsite here at Kipscombe Holidays
- We own 11.5 acres of land and you have excess to many parts of this. Take a walk down and along our Babbling Brook walk, it's not long but enjoyable all the same. It's the ideal spot to sit and listen the stream.
- Our 3 acre field have many area's where you can view the Kipscombe valley and medieval village across the other side of the valley.
- We live on a very quiet lane, you can walk along this and once again view the Devonshire rolling hillside. following this lane will take you to Challacombe.
- 500 yards down the lane is a public bridle way which also leads to Challacombe and Exmoor, it is steep in places but provides a circular walk back to the cottage.
- Exmoor national park is just 1.2miles away where you can walk for hours with your dog
There are many fantastic gardens and tourist attractions that allow dogs in the area. Click on the image below to take a look (Opens in a new window)