Beaches in North Devon
We are lucky enough to be only a short drive from many dog friendly beaches in Devon, many allowing dogs all year round.
Here is a breakdown of beaches that allow dogs and what restrictions apply;
- Ifracombe - Wildersmouth & Lee allow dogs
- Combe Martin - Newbury, Watersmouth & Wild Pear allow dogs
- Woolacombe - Woolacombe beach dogs allowed left of stream. This beach is vast. It has a no dogs policy to the right of the stream and to the right is a dogs on lead area and then a dogs off lead area which is miles of sandy beach and dunes. A real favorite for dog owners.
- Barricane Beach Dogs on lead.
- Mortehoe dogs allowed and Putsborough sands, dogs allowed right of beach on leads
- Lynmouth Dogs allowed
- Heddons Mouth dogs allowed
- Croyde beach no dogs April to October
- Saunton, crow point dogs allowed
- Westward Hoe - dogs allowed restrictions may apply