Babbling Brook Dog Friendly Cottage Bratton Fleming Devon Exmoor
- SQM 62
Babbling brook dog friendly Holiday cottage Devon
Property Key Features
Detached single storey cottage
Great views & sound of babbling brook
Enclosed patio garden with hose/wash area
Wood burner (1st supply of logs free)
- King size bed with deep comfy mattress
Bathroom with walk in shower
- Central heating provided for free (via oil boiler)
Bike & walkers store area
- Access to our 11.7 acres of land with Exmoor views
Dogs will love it here!
- Dog exercise area's with Dog friendly activities onsite
The Accommodation is located on our land at Kipscombe North Devon (bordering Somerset & Exmoor)
- The Self-catering cottage has 1 spacious bedroom and can sleep 2
Bedroom – The bedroom has a comfortable king size bed with plenty of built in wardrobe space. As well as a window to the front of the cottage, there is a small velux window with remote control blinds so you can gaze at the starry night from the comfort of the bed.
- The bathroom has a toilet, basin and large walk in shower with plenty of storage space.
We provide a stair gate between the lounge & bedroom / bathroom. You are welcome to use this should you need to keep dogs out of the bedroom
- The open plan kitchen / dinner / sitting room has a light spacious feel with the log burning stove as the central focal point of the room. Large two setter leather sofa & dog throw, Satellite TV, DVD player. Solid oak dining table for two. There is a well equipped kitchen with oak units, Lpg oven and hob. dishwasher, fridge, small 32 litre freezer. Three steps lead down to the conservatory.
The conservatory is heated so can be enjoyed all year round and leads on to the enclosed patio garden.
- Outside there is an enclosed sheltered patio where you can listen to the sound of the nearby stream. Outside hose to wash muddy dogs and boots. Outside seating area for two.
The Apple Orchard - within 10 metres of the cottage is our fenced apple orchard, here you can sit and chill out while your dogs have run off lead. A little futher on our land you're also find our 3 acre fenced paddock and and by arrangement the 2 acre Secure field.
- Accessibility: There are 3 steps up to the rear patio garden, entrance via the conservatory. From the conservatory there are 3 steps into the rest of the cottage.
Booking the cottage
If you are interested in booking our cottage or have any further questions, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us.
Email via our contact us page or telephone 01598 763 711. We looking forward to hearing from you soon!
- Darren & Sarah
1 Bathroom, 1 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
SleepingBed linen, 1 King bed
CookingCoffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster, Microwave, 32 litre Freezer, Fridge
Heating/CoolingCentral heating, Fireplace
OutsideEnclosed Patio Garden
EntertainmentDVD-Player, Broadband Internet, TV (Satellite), DVD
SanitaryShower, Towel-set, Washbasin
LaundryIron & Board