Babbling Brook Dog Friendly Cottage Bratton Fleming Devon Exmoor
- SQM 62
Babbling brook is one the best dog friendly Holiday cottages in North Devon
Property Key Features;
- Detached single storey property
- Great views from lounge and conservatory & sound of babbling brook
- Enclosed patio garden with hose/wash area, ideal for muddy paws or boots
- Wood burner (1st supply of logs free)
- Conservatory with tiled floor and access to garden
- Wooden oak floors throughout
- King size bed with deep comfy mattress
- Spacious bathroom with walk in shower
- Central heating and hot water provided via oil boiler
- Bike & walkers store area
- Access to our 11.7 acres of land with Exmoor views
Dogs very welcome
- Safe private enclosed patio garden
- No spill water bowl
- Throws for the sofa and conservatory chairs
- Two dog towels (1 micro fibre)
- Dirt trapper rugs /mats
- Fixed stairgate to help keep dogs out of the bedroom if needed
- Compostable dog waste bags.
- Dog on holiday Id tags for your dogs
- Outside hose
- Dog wash bowl and shampoo
- Some doggy treats
- We provide cuddles and attention if your dog wants it.
- Space for dogs to run and play off lead.
Read more on our dogs welcome page>>
Babbling Brook Cottage is located on our land at Kipscombe North Devon (bordering Somerset & Exmoor). The property has 1 bedroom and can sleeps 2.
Bedroom – In here you'll find a very comfortable king size oak bed, 2 bedside cabinets each with touch lights, there's plenty of built in wardrobe space and a chest of drawers. There is a window to the front of the cottage and a small velux window with remote control blind so you can gaze at the stars during the evening from the comfort of the bed.
Bathroom - A very spacious room with a close coupled toilet, basin, large walk in shower and plenty of storage space. A velux within for additioal light.
We provide a stair gate between the lounge & bedroom / bathroom. You are welcome to use this should you need to keep dogs out of the these areas.
Lounge / Kichen Diner - An open plan area creating a very light and spacious feel. The wood burning stove is the central focal point of the room, once lite it gives out an amazing amount of heat. There's a large two setter leather sofa with dog throw, Satellite TV, DVD player. Solid oak dining table for two. There is a well equipped kitchen with oak units, Lpg oven and hob. dishwasher, fridge, small 32 litre freezer.
Three steps lead down to the conservatory.
Conservatory - This room is heated so can be enjoyed all year round and leads on to the enclosed patio garden.
Outside there is an enclosed sheltered patio where you can listen to the sound of our Babbling Brook. Outside hose to wash muddy dog paws and boots.
Outside table and seating for two.
The Apple Orchard - within 10 metres of the cottage is our fenced apple orchard, here you may sit and chill out while your dogs have a run off lead. A little futher on our land you're also find our 3 acre fenced paddock and and by arrangement the 2 acre secure field.
Accessibility: There are 3 steps up to the rear patio garden, entrance via the conservatory. From the conservatory there are 3 steps into the rest of the cottage.
We also have a front door with two shallow steps.
Booking the cottage
If you are interested in booking our cottage or have any further questions, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us. We do book up very early, currently a year in advance. If you have dates in mind we recommend reserving them to avoid disapointment.
Email via our contact us page or telephone 01598 763 711. We looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Darren & Sarah
1 Bathroom, 1 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 1 Toilet
SleepingBed linen, 1 King bed
CookingCoffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster, Microwave, 32 litre Freezer, Fridge
Heating/CoolingCentral heating, Fireplace
OutsideEnclosed Patio Garden
EntertainmentDVD-Player, Broadband Internet, TV (Satellite), DVD
SanitaryShower, Towel-set, Washbasin
LaundryIron & Board